Raising Children Network
This is an Australian parenting website that has a lot of useful information regarding sleep problems in children ranging from babies through to teenagers. There are also handouts related to children with special needs including autism.
Australian Sleep Association
List of Paediatric Sleep Services available in Australian Capital Cities . Hand outs on paediatric obstructive sleep apnoea and nighttime wakings.
National Sleep Foundation
National Sleep Foundation information for children aged 7-12 years.
- Kids that go bump in the night by Dr Margot Davey about sleep walking and night terrors and management strategies.
- Practice Resource: Settling and Sleep Problems produced by Centre for Community Child Health at Royal Childrens Hospital, Melbourne.
- Sleep apnoea in the child by Dr Gillian Nixon and Dr Margot Davey (https://www.racgp.org.au/afp/2015/june/sleep-apnoea-in-the-child/)
- Podcasts on children’s sleep by Murdochs Childrens Research Institute
- Parenting today in Victoria – Sleep Brief (http://www.parentingrc.org.au/
wp-content/uploads/PRC_ ResearchBrief_ChildSleep_ 19Nov.pdf)